League Fees are $465 which is due by June 1, 2020.
- Fees can be paid by check or email money transfer (EMT).
- EMT transfer is preferred.
- We are working on a digital contact, however, this won’t be available for the 2020/2021 season.
Paying by Check
- Submit your SIGNED AND FULLY FILLED OUT contract with a check payable to “Glanbrook Non-Contact Hockey League” dated June 1, 2020 to your Team Rep.
Paying by EMT
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No password is required. However, if prompted by your bank, use the year you were born in (eg. 1990).
- It is preferred if your EMT is sent after May 1, 2020 but MUST BE received before June 1, 2020.
- Submit your SIGNED AND FULLY FILLED OUT contract to your Team Rep.
Players Without Contracts
- Please remain patient as the Executive Team is determining how many player spots are available next season.
- No payment is required at this time. If you are invited to play next season, the Vice-President will contact you with further instructions.